- Entrepreneurial Spirit.
- We are independent and free minded software artists that see challenges as chances for constant improvement.
- We value our customers as part of the team and as business partners. The customer’s needs are in the centre of our daily endeavour! Being highly responsive and providing a 24h support is a matter of course. We are dedicated to offer only the best quality of service to our clients and are convinced that together we will reach incredible results.
- We strive to contribute to the eCommerce community and to demonstrate entrepreneurial social responsibility.
- We constantly work on creating efficient workflows and innovative products to become a dynamic and fast-moving company.
- We believe that fair, respectful and open relationships with our clients and business partners are the only one way to business success.
- We pursue the development and distribution of new ideas that have the potential to change and shape the eCommerce world.
We understand that the eCommerce landscape is shaped by professionals that have specialized in various areas, such as PIM systems, payment systems or hosting solutions. The emergence of a successful eCommerce business largely depends on the considerate selection of the right partners that can assist you in reaching your goals.
Therefore, we are part of a large network of renowned partners complementing our in-house team. These specialists in different eCommerce fields increase the quality of the services we provide and work with us in a conductive cooperation which is especially advantageous for our clients. The following companies and agencies enable us to offer the best service possible to you.
In addition to the implementation of ERP solutions, Vision IT also supports large organizations and SMEs with the implementation of eCommerce strategies. As an independent advisor Vision IT bridges the gap between ERP and eCommerce by enabling the optimal usage of the product information within the companies’ internal multi-channel and cross-channel strategies.
Germany, Leipzig + 49 152 213 85 firstname.lastname@example.org